- The Promoter is Beautiful Midlife Pty Ltd ACN 642179922, Level 1, 1091 Toorak Road, Camberwell. Contact number is +61-435-272-229.
- Only women aged 18 years or older (Participant) are eligible for the Competition.
- The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition
- employees of:
- the Promoter; and
- the Promotor’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and associated agencies, companies and contrators; or
- members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to above.
- Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex‐ spouse or ex‐domestic partner, de‐facto spouse or ex‐de‐facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- employees of:
- The Competition commences at 9am AEST on 14 September 2022 and closes at 11.00pm AEST on 21 September 2022. (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on @taniadalton Instagram page. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period, where applicable.
- The winner of the competition will receive a One-On-One Kickstart Post Menopause Program with Tania Dalton. This includes a 4 week Program delivered via zoom consisting of 1 x 90min consult, 1 x 60min consult, 2 x 30min consult and email support valued at $990. The Program must be completed within one month of commencement. Bookings for sessions can be made through the link provided to the winner. The Program must be started within 3 months of winning the competition. Any unused sessions within the time frames noted will be forfeited. The Program is delivered via zoom and bookings for sessions are to be made via the link provided by Tania Dalton. Session times will generally be available from 9am to 3pm AEST Monday to Friday, however depending on the winner’s location and availability, Tania may be able to arrange an alternative time for sessions (within the hour of 8am to 7pm AEST).
- To enter you must:
- Complete the entry form via entrypage.
- Entrant must provide their first and last name, email address to be considered an eligible entry
- One entry permitted per person.
- The winner will be selected by the Promoter (in their absolute discretion) at Level 1, 1091 Toorak Raod, Camberwell after the end of the Competition Period and prior to 24 September 2022. The winner will be contacted directly by Tania Dalton via email and the results will be published on the @taniadalton Instagram page no later than 24 September 2022.
- Winner will receive their prize via zoom.
- This is a game of chance. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Note – the prize is designed for post menopausal women and therefore the Promoter assumes that you are post menopausal (or almost there) at the time of entry.
- For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, each of the following must be satisfied:
Participant must enter the Competition:
- within the Competition Period;
- within the strict manner specified within the Terms and Conditions
- The winner will win One-On-One Kickstart Post Menopause Program with Tania Dalton. This includes a 4 week Program delivered via zoom consisting of 1 x 90min consult, 1 x 60min consult, 2 x 30min consult and email support valued at $990. The Program must be completed within one month of commencement. Bookings for sessions can be made through the link provided to the winner. The Program must be used within 4 months of winning the competition. Any unused sessions will be forfeited.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that:
- Contains material considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive; or
- was submitted in a manner considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
- By entering the Competition the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- Beautiful Midlife Pty Ltd is the Promoter and the supplier of the prize to the winner. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoter may choose a different winner at the same place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries may be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on @taniadalton Instagram page.
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
Privacy Collection Statements
Personal information you provide to Beautiful Midlife Pty Ltd ACN 642179922 by completing this entry form (or otherwise providing your details) may be used for purposes related to the operation of our business including administering the relevant Competition/Promotion, advising you and the public if you are the winner, providing and improving our products and services and, unless you opt out on the entry form or by contacting us, communicating with you on an ongoing basis for market research and/or with information about any products or services we think you may be interested in at http://www.beautifulmidlife.com.
This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you will not be able to enter the Competition/Promotion. We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings with the particular individuals which is reasonably necessary for the Competition/Promotion or our other business activities.
We generally collect personal information directly from individuals through our marketing, sales, research or other activities.